Q: Who can qualify for an All Class Wrestling Scholarship?
- You must be a 1st, 2nd or 3rd placer at FHSAA States in your weight class, in your school classification.
- You must be a Junior or Senior High School student
Q: If eligible, how do I apply for an All Class Scholarship?
- An All Class application link is opened on our website’s homepage immediately following the FHSAA Tournament in March of each year.
- Complete the application on the All Class Wrestling website.
Q: When will I be notified if I have been selected?
- All Class scholarship recipients are notified in May of each year.
Q: How do I get my award?
To claim your All Class Wrestling Scholarship Award, you must first graduate from High School. Once you have graduated High School, you must then enroll in higher education at an accredited college, university, technical institute or trade school to further your education. Once you have graduated High School and enrolled at an accredited college, university, technical institute or trade school, you may proceed with claiming your Scholarship Award by following the steps below:
- Go to www.allclasswrestling.com.
- Click on the ‘Awards‘ link in the navigation menu.
- Click on the ‘All Class Scholarship Claim Form’ link in the section titled ‘How to apply for your award’.
- Complete the claim form in its entirety. If you have questions please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The award will be made directly to and sent to the Educational Provider for your benefit.
Q: Where can I get more information about the All Class Wrestling Scholarship?
Click here to go to the Contact page.